Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Clouds by Nailside

I found on Nailside an amazing tutorial to freehand clouds. I thought it was going to be much more difficult, but I am really happy with the final result. Are you going to try them? I used Spoiled Club Rat, Spoiled Daddy's Credit Card and China Glaze Liquid Leather.
It was one of my very first manicures, so my clean up is a disaster. I will soon post an improved version.
I hope you like it and have a great day!
____

Encontré en el blog Nailside un tutorial increíble para hacer nubes a mano. Pensaba que iba a ser muchísimo más difícil, pero estoy muy contenta con el resultado final en el primer intento. ¿Vais a intentar hacerlas? Para hacer esta manicura utilicé Spoiled Club Rat, Spoiled Daddy's Credit Card y China Glaze Liquid Leather.
Está fue una de mis primeras manicuras, por lo que no sabía aún limpiar las cutículas bien. Espero poder enseñaros pronto una versión mejorada.
Espero que es guste y que tengáis un buen día.




Love,

Belén



No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.