Saturday, May 26, 2012

Flowers, flowers, flowers

I love blue and I love flowers, so I usually put them together on my manis. Today I am going to show you Essence Midnight Date stamped with Essence Stamp Me! White and the stamping plate from Bundle Monster BM-11.  I was thinking about stamping the flowers in diagonal, but I finally did it vertically. I like the final result, it turned out much better than I expected. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

____

Me encanta el azul y las flores, así que normalmente los combino en mis manicuras. Hoy os voy a enseñar Essence Midnight Date estampado con Essence Stamp Me! White y el plato de estampación de Bundle Monster BM-11. Pensé en estampar las flores diagonalmente, pero finalmente lo hice de forma vertical. Estoy bastante contenta con el resultado final, me quedó mucho mejor de lo que esperaba. ¡Espero que estéis disfrutando del fin de semana!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.