Monday, May 21, 2012

For Audrey tape mani

Today I have a really old manicure I did a few months ago. I only have one picture, but I hope you can admire it. I used China Glaze For Audrey and Spoiled Daddy's Credit Card (which is a brand from CVS). I did the little triangle using tape, it was one of my first tape manis, and it was pretty easy, but you need to wait a long time before placing the tape or you will ruin your base. I hope you like and I would really appreciate if you could comment and let me know what do you think of this mani and the entire blog, I really want to get some feedback! Have a great day!
____

Hoy os voy a enseñar una manicura que hice hace unos meses. Tan solo tengo una foto, pero espero que podáis entender cómo es el diseño. Utilicé China Flaze For Audrey y Spolied Daddy's Credit Card (que es una marca de un supermercado estadounidense llamado CVS). Hice el pequeño triángulo utilizando celo, y aunque era una de las primeras veces que utilizaba esta técnica, fue bastante fácil hacerlo. Lo único es que hay que ser paciente antes de poner el celo, ya que que si la base no está seca puedes arruinar tu manicura. Me encantaría que me dejarais algunos comentarios con vuestras opiniones tanto sobre este diseño como del blog, así puedo mejorar. ¡Espero que tengáis un buen día!




Also, I want to show you the present my boyfriend gave me for my birthday. It is handmade and really cute!
____

También os quiero enseñar el regalo que mi novio me hizo por mi cumpleaños. ¡Está hecho a mano con arcilla y es muy original!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.