Sunday, May 6, 2012

Gold touch

This is one of my favorite combinations ever, Tiffany blue and gold. I am a huge fan of the nail Polish China Glaze For Audrey, and I decided to complement it with a few lines in gold. I wanted to do a tape mani, but I modified it a little bit. Instead of putting the tape on my nails and then remove it, I directly painted the tape with China Glaze Champagne Bubbles, cut it (using crafting scissors from Amazon)  and put it on my nails. I learned that trick at The Beauty Department. Finally I put a top coat (Seche Vite) and tachan... this is the result! I wore it for 4 days and it looked great until the end. This is definitely something I will do more often, it really easy and it looks so classy :)
_____

¡Hola a todos! Esta combinación es una de mis favoritas, azul Tifanny y dorado. Soy una gran fan del esmalte China Glaze For Audrey y decidí complementarlo con unas líneas doradas. Para lograr este resultado usé celo. Primero lo pinté con el esmalte China Glaze Champagne Bubbles y luego corté unas finas tiras con unas tijeras de manualidades y las pegué en mis uñas. Luego puse una capa superior de secado rápido Seche Vite y tachán... este es el resultado. Este truco lo aprendí en el blog The Beauty Department. Esto es algo que haré muchas más veces porque estoy muy contenta con el resultado, me parece una manicura muy fácil y elegante :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.