Monday, May 28, 2012

Gray feathers

Today I want to show you another stamped manicure, it is my favorite technique and it always looks so great. I used Essence Movie Star and stamped it with Essence Stamp Me! White and BM-214. I am sad because not everyone understood that it was supposed to be a picture of some feathers, but it looked nice. My clean up was incredibly bad, but you can get an idea about the mani.
____

Hoy os quiero enseñar otra manicura estampada, es mi técnica favorita y siempre queda genial. Utilicé Essence Movie Star y lo estampé con Essence Stamp Me! White y el plato BM-214. Estoy triste porque es un poco difícil de entender el dibujo, pero se supone que son unas cuantas plumas. Aun así me gusta el resultado. Se me dio bastante mal limpiar las cutículas, pero os podéis hacer una idea de la manicura.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.