Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Impala Army Na Mira 3D

I've been away for a few days, but I was taking some awesome pictures at Iguazu Falls! You can see them in the background of my nails. Aren't the gorgeous? I just fell in love with them. I didn't do a theme mani, which I regret, but I was wearing an amazing nail polish. It is called Impala Army Na Mira 3D (2 coats of Essence Movie Star and 2 coats of Impala), it is super holographic and shiny. It has a lot of different particles that change color with the sun hits them, it is so amazing. I decided to wear it alone, because I didn't want to ruin it. It is kind of hard to photograph, but I did my best. Also, there was a LOT of water, so taking the pictures wasn't easy, but I wanted to show you something different. I hope you like the waterfalls and the nail polish, they are both incredible and so unique!
____

He estado ausente durante unos días, pero porque estaba haciendo unas fotos increíbles en las Cataratas de Iguazú.  Podéis verlas en el fondo de las fotos, ¿no os parecen increíbles? Yo me enamoré de ellas, no creo que vuelva a ver nada igual. Y además llevaba un esmalte impresionante. Se llama Impala Army Na Mira 3D (2 capas de Essence Choose Me y 2 capas de Impala en las fotos), que es holográfico y brillante. Tiene un montón de partículas que cambian de color con el sol. Decidí llevarlo solo porque no quería estropearlo con ningún estampado. Es muy difícil de fotografiar, pero hice todo lo posible. Además, había MUCHA agua, lo que hacía las cosas aun más complicadas, pero quería enseñaros unas fotos diferentes. Espero que os gusten tanto las cataratas como la manicura, ambas son increíbles y únicas.







7 comments:

  1. hermosas fotos!!!!
    descubrí tu blog por un comentario tuyo en un blog... y acá vine a visitarte.
    me encantó tu blog... ya te enlazo al mío para seguir leyendote...
    te invito al mio si querés pasar!
    www.todosmisesmaltes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, seguire tu blog, me encanta leer cosas nuevas! Y mas aun si son es español :)

      Delete
  2. it'a a great polish, I love it! And the pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wasn't expecting it to be so different, but the pictures don't show how beautiful the nail polish is :(

      Delete
  3. I am dying to visit Iguaço Falls, you're so lucky!!! Isn't that polish amazing? I love the pink flash as well as the holo goodness. I managed to scoop that one up on my visit to Brasil. Found you through the Beauty Blogazon FB group. xoxo

    ahhhdri
    http://liquorlubeandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go, they are amazing! When I saw the bottle I didn't think it was going to be that awesome. I just joined the group and I am so happy that I found it, I will check your blog right now, I love reading new ones!

      Delete

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.