Friday, June 1, 2012

Nail tree

Today I have a different mani. My boyfriend (who is an artist!) helped me, he used a little brush to draw a little tree on every nail. We used Nfu Oh 61 and Wet n Wild Black Creme. Pictures were taken without any top coat, but I liked so much the mani that I decided to add a coat of Seche Vite to make it last a little bit longer. It is not that holo anymore, but it still looks awesome. I don't think you will see a lot of freehanded nail art here, because I am really bad at it, but this one looks great.
I just want to let you know that I am travelling to Brazil soon, so you are going to see some AWESOME nail polishes during the next weeks, I can't wait to get some Hits, Jade and Ludurana.
Enjoy your weekend!
____

Hoy tengo una manicura diferente a las anteriores. Mi novio (que pinta genial) me ha ayudado. Utilizó un pequeño pincel para dibujar un arbolito en cada uña, inspirado en el árbol de la vida. Utilizamos Nfu Oh 61 y Wet n Wild Black Creme. Hice las fotos sin ninguna capa de superior (top coat) para preservar el efecto holográfico, pero como quería conservar la manicura durante unos días, he añadido una capa de Seche Vite para que dure. El efecto holográfico es menor, pero la manicura me sigue encantado.
Quiero que sepáis que dentro de poco iré a Brasil, así que vais a ver algunos esmaltes INCREÍBLES como Hits, Ludurana o Jade durante las próximas semanas.
¡Disfrutad del fin de semana!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.