Sunday, July 29, 2012

Accessorize Aztec

I just love this polish, it is Accessorize Aztec. When I first saw it I though that it was too dark and not really especial, but I had read in some groups that it was a must have and I am glad that it is part of my collection now. It is a beautiful multichrome between purple, gold, blue and green. I was thinking about stamping it, but I didn't find anything appropiate, so I just wore it alone for a few days, and I loved it. I used three coats and then I applied Seche Vite. It is supposed to be a dupe from Orly Space Cadet, but I don't own any Orly, so I can't compare. I have another Accessorize polish to show you soon, and it is as beautiful as this one. 

Also, have you noticed the different shape in my nails? I broke three of them and the only solution I found was to have this oval shape for a few weeks. At first I didn't like it at all, but I am getting used to it and I actually like it a lot now. Which shape do you prefer?

There is a lot of pictures because I wanted to show you all the different colors you can see.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.