Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 16 - Tribal print

I was so excited about today: tribal print! It is the first time I do it, and I just love how it looks, and everybody thinks is super complicate and you get a lot of compliments, but you just need to do a few lines and dots. I used Impala Aleixo as my base color and then I added stripes and dots with two nail art pens, in black and white. You just need a little bit of patience and the result is great. I dont't have anything else to say, so just enjoy this manicure!


Remember to check out what other ladies had done:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belèn, I love all your entries for this challenge, you're doing a great job! :)
    have a nice day!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.