Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 31 - Re-create

Today we decided to re-create our favorite mani from another lady, so after a long time watching all of them I decided to do a funny manicure by Cristina from The Clockwise Nail Polish! Mine doesn't look as cool as hers, and Seche Vite did weird things... but I loved it! It is so original and funny!
Today is the last day of the challenge, and I want to thank all the awesome ladies that did it with me, I got a lot of inspiration from you and I am so happy to know some wonderful and talented bloggers. I can't wait to participate with you in another challenge.



3 comments:

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.