Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 7 - Black and white

It is the first ime I do a black and white mani, and I will be doing a lot more for sure. There a lot of different combinations, but I decided to do domino nails! I used Spoiled Pearly White Teeth (because my China Glaze White on White bottle is almost gone, I need to find a new white. Any suggestions?) and I painted some stripes and dots with a black nail art pen. It was so easy andit looked so funny, even my dentist loved it, haha!
First week done, I can't believe we still have three more, I can honestly say that I am having a lot of fun and that I got to meet some really nice ladies.
P.S. Have you seen all the cool nail art in the Olympics?





2 comments:

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.