Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's college football time!

I have a quick post for you today. I want to show you the mani I wore today to a football game. Can you guess which team I am cheering? I'll give you a hint: GO BLUE! I used Barry M Yellow, and then I stamped it with Kiko 336 (not a good idea, it is not opaque enough) and BM-301. Then I added a few dots and top coat. I had always used Seche Vite, but my supply store didn't have it the other day, so I got Poshé, I like it very much for now! Have a great rest of the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.