Sunday, September 16, 2012

Julep Blake and flowers

I received my 1 cent Julep Maven box a few days ago and I've been playing with Claire, Morgan and Blake a lot! I love Julep polishes formula, and I got three polishes for 1 cent, perfect! I started with Julep Blake, a pastel yellow. I just needed two coats for full opacity, which is great for a pastel polish. Then I added a few flowers with BM-310 and Essence Stamp Me! Black. I don't know what happened but I wasn't able to make it stamp as well as always, but it looked pretty anyway!



1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://packapunchpolish.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.